Mott Branch: New Facility
Our Mott Branch community will be getting a new library, right across the street from its current location! With the help of the Buehrer Group architectural firm, we’re looking forward to bringing this close-knit community a vibrant and safe space to gather and connect.
The open concept design will serve as a “front porch” to both the Roosevelt and Onyx neighborhoods, complete with quiet spaces for adults and interactive spaces for kids.
Find out how you can get involved in doing business with the Library.
- Design concepts and developments – Winter & Spring 2017
- Construction design – Fall 2017
- Bid process – December 2017 through February 2018
- Construction begins – Spring 2018
- Completion date – Spring 2019
- Children’s Area - $100,000
- Community Meeting Room - $100,000
- Technology Area (public and classroom computer areas) - $60,000
- Large Meeting Room - $50,000 Each
- Teen Area - $30,000
- Quiet Reading Area - $30,000
- Small Meeting Room - $20,000
- Recording Studio - $20,000
- Café Area - $20,000
- Study Rooms - $10,000 - $15,000 (based on size)
- Dedication Plaque - $250
*With the exception of the dedication plaque, all gifts can be paid over a five year period.
For information about these and other opportunities, please contact Kathy Selking, Development Manager, at 419.259.5123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.