Sylvania Branch: Expansion
The 18,170-square-foot Monroe Street building was constructed in the 1950s and has not had a major update since 1989. The expansion will add 4,090-square-feet, bringing the total square footage to 22,260.
Find out how you can get involved in doing business with the Library.
- Expanding entry-way experience, children’s area, and meeting spaces – with an overall tonal emphasis on increasing natural light and view of the surrounding outdoor scenery.
- A glassed enclosure will be added to the back of the building, with a fire-place, overlooking the vista, schools, and Main Street.
- Children’s Area - $150,000
- Quiet Reading Area - $150,000
- Community Meeting Rooms - $60,000
- (per section)
- Children’s Interactive Area - $50,000
- Technology Area - $50,000
- Makerspace - $40,000
- Teen Area - $30,000
- Conference Room - $20,000 each
- Café Area - $20,000
- Study Rooms - $10,000—$15,000
- (based on size)
- Dedication Plaque - $250
*With the exception of the dedication plaque, all gifts can be paid over a five year period.
For information about these and other opportunities, please contact Kathy Selking, Development Manager, at 419.259.5123 or email@example.com.