Information about volunteer opportunities, book and Library groups, Friends of the Library and Literati.
BOOK CLUBS & GROUPS
Join us for lively and enlightening book discussions hosted by 15 of our Library locations. New members are always welcome and it's free to join! Copies of books will be available at the corresponding Library location one month prior to each discussion. We offer a variety of themed book groups as well, including:
- Books on Tap (now at three locations)
- Under 200 Club (featuring short books)
- Feminist Book Group
- Science Fiction Book Group
- And so many more!
Interested in volunteering at the Library? With 20 locations throughout the county and a range of offerings, you’re sure to find a volunteer opportunity where you can make a difference.
Volunteering offers an opportunity to:
- Give back to your community
- Make new friends
- Learn more about your Library
- Become a library and literacy advocate
We have opportunities for adults and VolunTEENs!