Toledo-Lucas County Public Library’s online registration.
By accepting the terms below and completing the online application form, you will receive a temporary library number and PIN that will permit you to search for items using the Library’s online catalog, place materials on hold, and have access to a variety of databases.
This temporary library number will not allow you to download eMedia or borrow
materials from our collection.
- The temporary card is good for 30 days and may be updated to a permanent card by stopping at any branch and signing a borrower’s agreement.
- Photo identification and verification of current address is required to obtain a library card with full borrowing privileges.
- Online registration is for new patrons only who are residents of Ohio and 17 years of age or older.
- Non-Ohio residents should contact the Main Library Circulation desk for information regarding eligibility for a free or fee library card by calling 419.259.5202.
Please review borrower’s agreement carefully before
completing this online application.
- I’m 17 years or older and a resident of Ohio.
- I will not share my barcode and PIN with others.
- To report a lost/stolen card immediately and not allow my card to be used by another person.
- To pay all fines/charges for the late return, loss of or damage to all materials borrowed on this card.
- To monitor the online site and content that my minor child(ren) access.
- To accept full responsibility for all actions performed while using the Library’s Internet connection.
- To comply with the Library's Code of Conduct. For more details on the Library's
Internet policy and
Conduct, see the Library's Web site.