How It Works
Welcome to contactless curbside pickup.
Here's what you need to know:
- Beginning Monday, June 15, you can use the catalog, app (App Store | Google Play), or call your preferred location during open hours to request materials you wish to check out.
- Once the materials arrive at your preferred location, you will receive notification by your preferred method (text, email or phone) to schedule a pickup time.
- The only option will be curbside pickup at most locations*. Follow the prompts to schedule your preferred time and location for curbside pickup.
- * King Road only offers drive-up window pick up.
- * Main Library's pickup location is at the front entrance on Michigan Avenue.
- Staff will check the items out to you on the day of your scheduled pickup.
- If you have difficulties or questions, just call your location or 419.259.5200.
Schedule a Pickup
Search the Catalog
Log into your account and start researching materials today through our catalog.Catalog
Browse Book Lists
Get inspired and find something new by browsing our many book (and movie) lists.Book Lists
Get Book Picks
Not sure what to read next? Let our librarians provide personalized recommendations based on what you like.