WordPlay Preschool Extravaganza
(Sa) Feb. 29 | 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. | Main Library
Spend the day helping your baby, toddler or preschooler get more words so that they can grow up to be great readers and learners.
- Read your way through the Storywalk
- Talk and laugh at the family photo booth
- Play together in the sensory experience room
- Sing (and dance) to preschool favorites in the Studio Lab
- Write and draw at the art stations
- Meet Elephant and Piggie
- Explore the resource fair with activities and information from trusted community partners
- Take home a free book
WordPlay is sponsored by the Library Legacy Foundation.
Books for Young Readers
Fun picture books for kids featuring animal adventures and humorous stories.Continue Reading: Picture Books Featuring Animal Adventures Perfect for Preschoolers
Reading to your baby from the start leads to positive long-term benefits including cognitive, language and social skills.Continue Reading: 7 Really Good Reasons to Read to Your Baby and Toddler