Potty Training Tips and Resources
Posted on November 11, 2020
One thing I heard consistently from the start was “Good luck! Potty training is so much harder for boys.”
These are a few questions that I often asked myself while potty training my boys:
- Am I in this for the long haul?
- In my experience, definitely not. It just depends on each individual child.
- Can it really be done in 3 days?
- Many parents have been successful with the 3 day method– I was not one of those parents!
- Am I going to lose my mind?
- There were times when I thought for sure I would, but taking many deep breaths, consulting the advice of parenting articles, books and fellow parents, I persevered!
- Will my child EVER be potty trained?
- YES! I made it successfully through 2 rounds of potty training with one more to go!
If you’re ready to take on this endeavour or just want to prepare for the future, these resources will be helpful to both you and your child as you venture into one of life’s great milestones.
And remember, whether it takes 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months (or more), good things come with time!
Take some advice from these experts: