Tutor.com to the rescue
Posted on October 1, 2021
Answer: Tutor.com through the Library.
Tutor.com is a free and comprehensive resource for you and your child. The Library subscribes and you reap the benefits. The following are the basics:
- Live tutor calls with voice chat noon to midnight – 7 days a week
- Receive feedback on written papers within 12 hours
- Take practice exams and view video lessons for SAT/ACT
- College information
There are also resources for adults:
- Refine a resume/cover letter
- Practice interview skills
- Study for US citizenship test
- Help with immigration forms
All you need is a Library card to create an account and take advantage of all Tutor.com has to offer. If you need help accessing your Library card or getting a new card, visit our Library card page or call 419.259.5200.
The Library also has numerous print resources to support your efforts to assist and support your child’s education. Check them out today!
Did you like this blog post? Keep up to date with all of our posts by subscribing to the Library’s newsletters!