5560 Harvest Lane
Toledo, Ohio 43623
The Washington Branch was established in Trilby School in 1928 and then in 1961, moved to a new building on Whitmer Drive, which it quickly outgrew. In 1986, the branch moved to a beautiful new building at 5560 Harvest Lane, where it experienced an enthusiastic and ever-increasing demand for library services. After a 2002 addition and remodel, the branch is now 12,645 square feet, including two Meeting Rooms, two Quiet Study Rooms, and a Children’s Area.
Take a look inside our Washington Branch!