HarperCollins is taking over Main Library! Join us to meet talented authors, learn about upcoming titles, and immerse yourself in a book-filled day.
(Sa)Dec. 2 | 10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
10 a.m. | Panel One
- Debut Horror Author | Sam Rebelein
- New York Times Bestselling Romance Author | Ally Carter
- Co-Authors | Christine Platt and Catherine Wigginton Greene
Noon | Book Buzz
HarperCollins will share upcoming, exciting titles that are sure to capture your imagination. The team will showcase a wide range of different genres, so there is something for everyone! This event is free, but an optional lunch will be available for purchase in advance of the event.
1:30 p.m. | Panel Two
- Bestselling Fiction Author | Andrew Graff
- Bestselling Science Fiction Author | Justin C. Key
- Debut Non-Fiction Author | Deborah Taffa
Authors will be available between sessions to autograph books.
While the entire day is FREE to attend, we are offering some options for book purchases and lunch, all of which are optional. You can choose your options at the register link below.