423 Shasta Dr.
Toledo, Ohio 43609
In 1935, this English Tudor style branch was built with the aid of a Public Works Administration (PWA) grant. In 1998, the capital improvements levy allowed the Library to add a quiet study room, expand the collection space for fiction and magazines, as well as provide Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessible restroom facilities. In 2009, a 49 capacity meeting room was added. Leaded glass windows, oak woodwork, a window seat in the children’s section, and slate roof make this library very special.
Take a look inside our Toledo Heights Branch!